Wednesday, September 5, 2012

*QUINNY BUZZ 3 IN RARE CAPRI WITH EXTRAS!!!* +

I have a quinny buzz 3 in rare capri colour,it has both newborn and xl seats,buzz bag on the frame,pump for tyres,mosquito net,matching footmuff,raincovers and dreami carrycot with adapters! I bought this used from a neighbour earlier this year before i had my son for alot more than selling for and i have recently replaced the raincover,foam on handles,the quinny logos and the covers on the back wheels This is a great travel system suitable from birth and a package this size is very expensive new but mine has been used lots daily so does have marks/scratches to frame,these can be seen close up but all used quinnys have marks as they do scuff easily especially if used as much as mine BUT ive seen alot worse and id still say mine is a good cond quinny,it is the complete package from birth,ideal if wanting the buzz package but cant afford new! i love this pushchair and get lots of comments on its colour but im now caring for my dad which takes up my boot space so need the cash to buy a small compact stroller much to my disappointment! im using phone and wont let me upload pics but will add once i get onto pc,happy to text or email any pics using my phone though too,may deliver locally for small charge,thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular