Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bargain baby and toddlers quality pine cots with good mattress & matching fitted sheet etc. ?

I have two Cotbed in excellent condition, one had normal wear and tear small marks but with adjustable side, which helps you take babies out and in. The other one has a matching mattress and fitted sheet. Both dismantled ready for collection, both height adjustments for newborn. Both were not very much used as my daughter slept with me most of the time. I used one for her to sleep occassionaly, I ask for 50; The other one without mattress but with adjustable sides, 35. I also have a very very big bath tub that she still uses sometime. Transparent quality plastic, much better quality than those you can see from supermarket and toy R s. Used but in perfect condition. 10. Lindam safty gates, I bought two and friends gave one when leaving for abroad One used, the other two never open. 30 if you take 3 of them at one time but 12 for each of them. Two big wooden brown rocking horses, with horses noise if you put new batteries. 25 each and 50 for both if you have twins. Three wheeled buggy, extremely solidy and bigger than normal you can see. Used a lot but if you change the front type from Halford it will do you another two years. Extremely comfortable for walking, extremely comfortable for your kids to sleep with it spacious size. Rain cover broken, but I bought a very good sleeping bag to match it. All together 50. I have another two spare buggy, which I normally kept in the garage just in case. Those two are better to put at the back of car if you travel. Both have very good conditioned rain cover, one is extremely good for travel, taking into airplane, extremely light but still very comfortable to steer. Very much suitable if you travel by plane even for a holiday. 20 each with both rain cover (the rain cover did cost me not cheap as I bought all of them new). Others, like warm winter coat (if you buy them new, not cheap at all), almost new wellington boots, real leather quality shoes and boots, socks etc. suits from age one upto age four. My daughter has passed four but she is much taller than her age, so no longer suitable. Comes in a bag for 30, Very good quality, clothes are all quality cotton, good for kids skin. Shoes are real leather, some are from Clark, some are from famous French maker, still very good conditon but just small for my daughter now. Not well used. I also have some other baby (girls) stuff. Please come and have a look. If you take everything I mentioned in the ad at one time, only 150. You can even sell them and make a forturn. I need space now. My camera batteries need replacing, hence I have no pictures temporarily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular