Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stokke Xplory pushchair with carrycot and extras in very good condition *

Turquoise Stokke xplory pushchair 2007 (won me over at the Earls Court baby show) and I have never regretted my decision a fantastic pushchair all round. Loved also by my husband as handle fully adjusts so no bending down, also so easy to push and lower down as my son was able to push his baby sister. Has been used and loved by both my children and has been great for the forward facing feature and ease on your back for pushing and turning. It is all freshly laundered and for its age overall it is in great condition, they are a couple of small marks on the baby cushion insert and a couple of marks (please see all the photos). I have tried to be as honest as possible the marks are very small but clearly shown in photos. I will try again to clean by hand the baby insert to see if can improve on the condition. Being sold with xplory system, carrycot, two raincovers, insect cover and pram bag. Please contact me for any further information, open to discuss offers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular